Wednesday, October 3, 2007

More books!!

Here is my 3 boxes full of books that I was given. Yes, given. There are some great treasures in there. Some books I've wanted to buy just to read and keep and now I have them. I haven't gone through each book yet but there are three that I saw quickly. One on the Mona Lisa another on Monet and one about Degas and that dancer. There is some great artwork in these books.

This is a wonderful book. It also has a video of the story. We checked it out of our library. I can't believe OUR library actually had something I was looking for.
I just scanned thru this book and love the art work in it. I've gotta read this and study Degas and do some of our own artwork to go along with this book.
Hey, maybe I'll start a lending library? Whatcha think?

3 comments:

Patty said...

Love all the books. I think my favorite is the one about the girl who talked twice. I loved her name for tacos. haha There are some really cool books in there you really should start a lending library.

Dana Leeds said...

Wow! What a great set of bookS! There are some more books by Laurence Anholt that are terrific. I highly recommend!

Anonymous said...

Free books are ALWAYS a treat! The Linnea in Monet's Garden is on my list to buy soon.