Friday, September 19, 2008

My Baby's 1st Bible Reading

6yrs old and Aaron had his first bible reading today. It can't get much nicer than that. Talk about a nervous mom. Whew!! Glad that is over with. We worked on that reading for about 2months and he did great.
Doesn't he look like a big man? Wish you all could have heard it. There were lots of ooohhhhhs and aaahhhhhhs. hehehehe
His new school book and his first counsel. I can't believe he is growing up.
Of course, his favorite part of today was the cake and fun afterwards. I can't say that I minded too much the chocolate covered strawberries. YUM!! Really wish you all were here for that.

2 comments:

Missi said...

Aaron, big man, you are awesome and make Jehovah and your parents proud (and us too!)...Boy I want a chocolate cake now:)

Unknown said...

congrats young man...bringing up another generation.