Friday, February 20, 2009

A Boy, A Bird, A Duck and more....

Another creation by yours truly. I love making notebooking pages to go along with what we are studying and learning. This time around was Sergei Prokofiev. That's the Peter and the Wolf guy! I have always loved listening to that. I remember hearing it for the first time when I was in school. That was many, many moons ago. I enjoyed it! I could actually see the whole thing going on even though we only heard it when I was in elementary.

We will work on this one tomorrow. Maybe the little one will want to hear it again. I sure do hope so. This page is going into our Art & Music Biographies binder.

1 comment:

Dana Leeds said...

I love that notebooking page! I've never tried to make one (or even use one!) before... this makes me want to try it. What a great way to remember things!

And, I've now added you to my Google Reader! :-)