Sunday, June 28, 2009

Continued...

We saw some amazing flowers at the next place we went to. I have never ever seen these before. This was a great surprise. Don't you just think they are great?




So where did we go? We went to the Children's Museum. They had an outdoor flower area and these flowers were there. I am still amazed at the beauty.





Of course the inside was great too. The A/C was wonderful. My baby loved the different things to do. He had never been there. The older two had but my baby hadn't.



They had this area to climb that was so cool. At least my baby thought so.


The mirror was fun. Can you tell? He thought it was so funny. It had a crank on the side to move the mirror and change the shape of his body. He was all smiles with all those mirrors.




Then there was the climbing wall. He had to try that. We all had a great time. Indoors and out.

Hope we get to do more fun things this week.











4 comments:

Mama Teaching 3 said...

Passion Flowers! Aren't they just other worldly? My aunt had them all over her yard when I was a child. :)

MasterpieceMom said...

Well, i was going to ask if they were passion flowers and I have my answer from your other commenter. ;D

Dana Leeds said...

I'll have to look for the passion flowers next time I'm there. They're beautiful! And, isn't our "new" museum incredible!!!

live4evermom said...

Yes, a passion flower and I was given a piece of a plant and now I am growing it. YIPPEEEEE!