Friday, September 7, 2007

This is for the birds

So what am I talking about? We will be doing Apologia Flying Creatures this year. I am trying to do it while lapbooking and notebooking. Older son will be doing notebooking and the two younger ones will be lapbooking it. We have the first lesson almost done now.

The only problem is that right now we have a different sort of flying creatures outside. Those are mosquitos. There is no way we will be going outdoors for a while. We would be sucked dry. hehehehe

Anyway, we love these books for science. They have great projects to do and it's easy enough for a little one to be involved and there is enough info in it for an older one to be interested in it too.

I will keep using these books and can't wait to use the next ones. By the way, I already own it. So if you haven't already guessed I really like these books.

No comments: