Sunday, December 9, 2007

Fun Weekend

We decided to go out of town just to get away and we went to eat at our favorite home cooking place. YUM, Cracker Barrel has the "awesomest" food. It was a late lunch and hubby ate breakfast. They have breakfast any time of the day. I'm not much of a breakfast person so I get the meatloaf. Ooohh so good! This picture was the little one doing a crossword puzzle on their kids menu.
Of course, this jokester wanted this picture. Can you tell what he is doing with that (root) Beer bottle?
That is me getting a picture taken with my son's normal pose.
Hubby and my oldest.
No trip is complete till my kids have some sugar in them. hehehe The first donut comes right off the belt and it so nice and hot and it's free. We always get our free one. The bad thing is they are so good that they are addicting. I was strong and had my one. Oh, but it was tempting. Glad we went out. I needed some time away.

No comments: