Thursday, June 5, 2008

He did it!

He was so nervous. He told me before meeting if he could not do it. hehehe But he did it. He did great! Do you like the little stool he has to stand on?
Yep, proud mama taking pictures and more pictures.
What a cutie! I am happy he did it and got it over with. We took him out to have a slush at Sonic's. Of course, everyone else had to have something to help him celebrate his accomplishment. hehehe I had a banana split. Wow, its been a while since I had one of those. YUM!!
He listened to the bible reading on mp3 over and over while he had his purple paper with the bible reading printed on it. It didn't take him too long this time in preparing for it.

Now I have to work with the baby for his #2 reading coming up in Sept. I think they will have to put a chair for him to stand on. hehehehe

Just had to share our excitement.

2 comments:

Just: CH said...

I think it is so neat how we can be proud of other children in Jehovah's organization for doing such a good job serving Jehovah, just as proud as if they were our own!

Send him a nice big hug from me to him!!

Love, Carolyn @};-

Missi said...

What a fine young brother! Give him a hug and warmest happiness to your family~ Happy Day, Missi