Thursday, January 22, 2009

Crawfish Day

Today was finally the day for another dissection day. Here is the smooth looking chick. Doesn't she look pretty?

So how did we know it was a she? Well there are ways of figuring that out and we did it. As you can see in this next picture my darling son was barely touching this beauty. I could tell he was not liking this. He was sort of turning a slight shade of green. I don't know what is wrong with these kids. hehehehe I had my hands all over this girl and these guys were barely touching it.


This picture shows it all. I was having fun but I could tell he wasn't. So I gave him a break and I finished it all for him. I think he was happy about that.







Here is the book with all the lovely pictures. Now who wants to do this. I'll be happy to come on over and help out. *wink*

Make sure you click on the pictures to make them super big. I wouldn't want anyone to miss a thing. *ROFL*





3 comments:

Julie said...

I can smell the formaldehyde clear from Omaha!

Missi said...

that pic is priceless!

bayoujac said...

ROFL!
That's hilarious.
I can't say I blame the boys - they got waaay closer than I would have ;-)