Friday, April 24, 2009

Leaving Beauty Behind


We left from Colorado and took a picture of the mountains in the background. It is so awesome to see Pikes Peak with all that snow. All the snow was almost all melted that we enjoyed and had some good snowball fights in.


On our way to Kansas we saw some interesting signs. I should have taken more pictures of all those signs but didn't think about it till too late. I did get a few pictures and thought I would share.
We even passed by the Garden of Eden. I tried to get hubby to take a detour to see it but he wouldn't. Now why wouldn't you want to go to see the Garden of Eden? hhhmmmmmmm I have no idea.




We ate at this wonderful steak place called Whiskey Creek. Oh, yum is all I can say about it.

As we got closer to Kansas we saw different things on the way. I saw these lumps from far away and couldn't tell what they were till I zoomed in. Don't forget to click on the pictures to make them larger.


We are done with vacationing for a little while. Now it's back to regular school. We love being able to learn even on vacation. We had lots of fun. Hope you enjoyed seeing our fun. I still have a few more posts to do before I am all done with our vacation though so be prepared for a few more.

2 comments:

Dana Leeds said...

When we drove from Kansas(wher my in-laws live) to Colorado a few years ago, I had to quickly pull off the road to photograph some wild turkeys. I'd never seen any before! It was a neat experience!(your photos turned out better, though)

Just: CH said...

That first picture reminds me of Calgary area, member when we went to Banff? Doesn't it look similar? hehehe Love the pics!

CH@};-