Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Another Book

I can't wait to get my copy. All About Spelling has come out with a Reader. It's called the Beehive Reader. Check out the products page all the way at the bottom. This is what the site says about it.....

Your beginning reader will delight in finding out what happens when…

…a busy cat lives in a windmill
…a sleepy bear cub takes a nap
…a grumpy duck demands a snack
…a singing bat befriends a lonely king
… a curious boy shrinks from tall to small
…and much more!
I can't wait to get my copy. I look forward to any book that is sweet and clean
Update: I got my book this weekend and it is better than I expected. You have got to see the sample pages on their site. I'm sure lots of you will be interested in this book. Go here to see this new book.

No comments: